Understanding your Medicare
Understanding your Medicare services is essential to those who require services and those family members who care for those needing services. Here at Red Cliffs Health and Rehab, we feel that it is very important to educate those using Medicare so that decisions can be made in a less stressful manner.
Below are tools to help you understand and navigate through you Medicare services. We encourage you to take the time to research what is covered, how to keep track of your notices for care, and what services are not covered.
- Getting started with Medicare
- Your Medicare coverage choices
- What Medicare covers
- AARP – Understanding your Medicare Statement
- AARP – What Medicare Doesn’t Cover
- Medicare & You 2016
- How Medicare works with other insurance
- What is Medigap? Medicare Supplement Insurance
- When and how to sign up for Part A & Part B
- What is not covered by Medicare Pat A & Part B?
- When will my Medicare coverage start?
- Should I get Part B?
- Signing up for Medicare: Special conditions