Post Acute Care
Rehabilitation – Introducing the Bridge Post-Acute Transitional Unit
Red Cliffs Health & Rehab offers The Bridge Post-Acute Transitional Unit which provides a separate environment within a Skilled Nursing Facility that is a blend of comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services specifically designed to act as a bridge between your acute hospital stay and your return home.
The Bridge Post-Acute Transitional Unit offers a team of licensed therapists and specialized nursing staff who provide 24 hour nursing and 7 day a week therapy. Under the direction of the Rehabilitation Director, the dedicated team of healthcare professionals work together to evaluate and design individualized plan of care and receive occupational therapy, physical therapy and/or speech therapy which is individually designed to fit their endurance level and medical condition.
We offer the following services in our Bridge Post Acute Transitional Unit:
- 24 hour RN and Certified Nursing Assistance
- Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Neuro Spine Rehabilitation
- Certified RN Wound Care Specialist
- Orthopedic and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pain management including ASTYM certified therapist
- Community re-entry and fall prevention training
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- COPD Rehabilitation
- Vital Stem
The average length of stay within our Bridge Post-Acute Transitional Unit ranges between 20 to 30 days. Once the physician and interdisciplinary team determine that goals have been met for a safe discharge, the patients are typically discharged home with outpatient rehab or home health services.